dinsdag 21 februari 2017

It's Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday/Dinsdag

It's Cuttlebug Mania Tuesday again, which means
we have a very nice challenge!
 
This week the theme is "It's a Zoo out there" and we would like you to use an animal or animals on your project!
 
This week our DT has been sponsored with amazing digi stamps by Beccy's Place and I chose, ofcourse, a cat from the series "Cattitude"

 
I printed the cute cat on some DSP and made a bag with
 Chalkboard Birthday Stamp & Die Set by My Creative Time
The buttons are from Stitched Button Dies also from My Creative Time
I also made a little note book to put in the bag and a pen to go with it.
The sentiment is in Dutch and says "Thank You"
 
Deze week hebben wij een Beestenboel bij Cuttlebug Mania!
We willen graag dat je een dier of dieren gebruikt op je project!
Wij zijn deze keer gesponsord met gewéldige digi stamps van Beccy's Place.
Ik heb natuurlijk een Kat uitgekozen.
Deze heb ik uitgeprint op leuk Design papier en hiervan heb ik met een mal van My Creative Time een tasje gesneden.
Vervolgens heb ik ook papieren knoopjes van My Creative Time gebruikt voor de afwerking.
Vervolgens heb ik een klein notitieblokje op dezelfde manier versierd om in het tasje te doen, met een pennetje erbij.

Ik ben zo blij met het resultaat!

1 opmerking:

  1. How ridiculously CUTE is this bag and notepad set! I love the kitty image and all of the polka dot "spots" you created and I love those big white buttons too! Very creative gift set!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen